Salvia, Close Up



Whatever good that came out of this image was pure luck, because this plant is such a good specimen, I have to be screwing around to screw it up.  (Ha!)  And speaking of screwing it up, the full size is so grainy, I think you're better off going with the intermediate size, which hits the best balance between size and clarity, and, I think, brings out the best in the picture.

I want to use this moment to wish a happy birthday to Danny Walker.  Most folks are so busy celebrating Christmas right now, they forget someone they know is wishing for a birthday party as their Christmas present.

1 comment:

  1. I truly love flowers and that’s why we had complete floral décor for our engagement party. It was a huge event that was organized at some local indoor LA venues. The bash was stunning and our party decorator did amazing work, exactly as we wanted for our day.

    ReplyDelete